Welcome to the Home of NH-IV
New Hampshire IV is comprised of 36 members from the central and northern areas of New Hampshire from Concord to Berlin and from North Haverhill to Moultonboro. We also have members as far away as North Carolina and Florida.
We are a low key group of men and women that truly enjoy riding more than we enjoy meetings. It doesn’t matter to us what you ride or how many wheels it has as long as it’s a motorcycle. If you would like more information about joining our chapter of the Blue Knights please review the membership qualifications. If you meet these qualifications please contact us at BKNHIV@yahoo.com for more information.
Ride with Pride
2010 Fall Northeast Conference Sponsorded by NH I & IV
Current Board of Officers
President– Dave Nielsen –Retired Chief of Police, Belmont NH
Vice President– Vincent Baiocchetti –Chief of Police, Belmont NH
Secretary– Richard LaFramboise –US Army National Guard, Epsom NH
Treasurer– David Kerr –US Postal Service, Retired
Who Qualifies for Membership?
1. All full-time Law Enforcement Officers with statutory powers of arrest and licensed to operate a motorcycle.
2. Retired full-time Law Enforcement Officers. (Retired by reason of age, years of service, or disability).
3. All part-time Law Enforcement Officers with statutory powers of arrest and licensed to operate a motorcycle.
4. Retired part-time Law Enforcement Officers who have been employed for at least fifteen years as such and have been a Blue Knight for five years or more. (Retired by reason of age, years of service, or disability).
5. All members must own a motorcycle or plan to purchase a motorcycle within six months of becoming a member.
Check back for more great rides as they are announced.